Created by: John Wall
Created on: 04 Aug 2006
|< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >|
|Add this to another station||We've Moved to the John Wall Gigadial Channel! (0.95MB; download) -- All CAPOW and Ronin Marketeer Posts are now over at the John Wall channel: http://www.gigadial.net/public/station/20076/rss.xml|
|Add this to another station||Paul McCartney interviewed by Steve Wright (10.07MB; download)|
|Add this to another station||Marketing Over Coffee (20.21MB; download) -- Marketing talk from Christopher Penn and John Wall|
|Add this to another station||IBM talks about the future of gaming (6.54MB; download)|
|Add this to another station||HBR Ideacast (11.13MB; download) -- Harvard on Viral Marketing|
|Add this to another station||
PRobecast #12 (7.19MB; download) -- Welcome to the PRobecast, Episode 12 of Topaz Partners' weekly PR-related podcast.
This week's panel, Tim Allik and Rob Capra, discuss:
1. Tim Allik's recent journey to the SAE automotive show in Detroit, and hid liveblogging efforts from same.
2. Virginia Tech-- appropriateness and effects of NBC running the shooter's video.
3. China needs PR professionals-- who knew?
4. The Pet Food problem continues-- the PR campaign does too, and the industry gets Tim's Bright Side award for getting away with its less than forthcoming attitude prior to the crisis.
5. Rob found $400. What could he do with it?
6. The Battle of the Podcast Them Songs is live now, as we finally take on the first challenger, BusinessWeek's Cutting Edge podcast. Vote early and often!
Leave a comment!
Text: email email@example.com
Audio: call +1-781-404-2419, or Skype doug.haslam
Selected by: Doug Haslam [ stations ], Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:47:11 UTC
|Add this to another station||Some stuff Luke did (27.51MB; download)|
|Add this to another station||Mitch on Punk Marketing (-0.00MB; download)|
|Add this to another station||Disruptive Dialog (26.47MB; download) -- Chip Griffin dropping some wisdom.|
|Add this to another station||Will Wright at SXSW on Gaming (25.20MB; download)|
|< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >|